A very very vibrant and lovely multiview from the Philippines, thanks to Bea who didnt listen to me when i told her NOT TO re-send me a card :) Well, i must admit this is one of those times when i dont mind at all someone went against me :P
Here is what you can see on the card, starting from top left...going to the right and at the last top right picture, you go down and when you get to the bottom, you move to the left...hope i didnt complicate it :)
1. Batak Tribe, Palawan (here i have to make a small notice, since language similarities always amuse me....'batak' in Macedonian means "a leg of poultry"
2. Boracay Sunset
3. Beautiful Lagoon of El Nido (its inexplicibly beautiful!)
4. Chocolate Hills, Bohol (sorry to disappoint you, i was disappointed myself. but there is NO chocolate "growing" on the hills :D Its named like that coz the green grass they are covered in, turns brown during the dry season). Hahahhaa.....it would have been nice if there was a place like that which "produced" on its own all kinds of chocolate :))))
5. Moriones Festival, Marinduque
6. Perfectly-coned Mayon Volcano, Legaspi
7. Limestone Cliffs of El Nido, Palawan
8. Banaue Rice Terraces
I just have a question that bothers me....when you get a multiview card and one of the small pictures shows a UNESCO whs, do you count it as a UNESCO or do you need a single view card from the site, so you can actually label it as UNESCO.....I know i had done this, but hoenstly im not sure if its right....