Thursday, April 10, 2008

Paris, France

From my European trip and our stay in Paris

I got so many cards from Paris back then that right now i don't think id like to see another Parisian card in my mailbox...even though I've seen some really nice views out there, its sites I have, more than once....i just don't find it thrilling to have it again.

The card here shows Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris...we didn't manage to visit it coz it was closing like at 5 or 6pm and we arrived just before closing time....
There is a book called "The hunchback of Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo....haven't read it, though i think I should....its Victor Hugo...should be worth reading....

I have many things to write about our visit to Paris....but there are many postcards as well from there, so we'll take it really slowly

No comments:

Post a Comment